Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive the FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Winter 2017 Quarterly features:
- Spotlight Report: Restrictive Campus Speech Policies See Record Decline
- Fire Launches First Amendment Library
- Victory: Student Cleared Of Baseless Charges Stemming From Antilynching Art Display
- First National Survey Of ‘bias Response Teams’ Reveals Growing Threat to Campus Free Speech
- Campus Disinvitations Set Record In 2016
- Now Accepting Proposals For Fire’s First-ever Faculty Conference!